CuraFoot believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a well-defined cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order and if we have not already dispatched the goods.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the CuraFoot marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Durga Puja, Diwali, and Christmas etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Cura Podiatrics Pvt. Ltd. does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items or items of a personal nature if any.
Cancellation/Returns may not be possible for certain products for Hygiene reasons or under the following conditions:
- Damages due to misuse of product.
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer or vendor ‘s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered
- For hygiene reasons, Toilet and Personal care products are non –returnable
- Consumables like Nutrition & Diabetic supplements and Tests: Products in this category are NOT eligible for return
Return & Refund Policy
- There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Customer Service email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of the receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- Specific Product being offered by our Partners may have a different returns policy. Please check at the time of Purchase.
- Please note that unless the products are faulty, we will be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the products from you. In such an occurrence we may set such costs against the amount re-credited to you in the refund.
- We will process the refund after receipt of the product by CuraFoot . or its business partner. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7working days of the process being completed
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account within 14 working days of the returns process being completed
- Refund will be made in case replacement is not possible.
The Returns Process:
- Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Please mail us at email@example.com giving the order no. and the reason you would like to return it.
- We will inform you when the return pickup will be done by our logistic partner.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the Cura Podiatrics address found on your delivery note.
- Keep your certificate of couriering safely as you will need this as your proof of return
The Returns Process for a Faulty /Wrong Item
- If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org, advising us of your order number, along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you. This must be done within 2 days of receipt of the product.
- Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in the Returns section
- We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time. We can alternatively also offer you a free replacement of the product.
- References in this Returns Policy to: “we” and “us” are to CuraFoot . & its associates; “Products” are to products listed on our website www.curafoot.in.