‘Personal Information’ is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person (“Personal Information”). Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address and other such information.
You may need to provide CuraFoot your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the CuraFoot . For instance, creating a User ID, providing information in Your Account while registering on the Website, providing financial information while making an online purchase, uploading content, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with CuraFoot ’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise, providing reviews on the Website.
CuraFoot DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You.
Personal Information provided by You is used only:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- to provide You with information about CuraFoot products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from CuraFoot ;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to CuraFoot terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that CuraFoot believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website and CuraFoot other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if you upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. CuraFoot will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to third parties.
CuraFoot may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. CuraFoot does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations where CuraFoot is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, CuraFoot will do so.
CuraFoot implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. CuraFoot uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with CuraFoot is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.