Online Foot ConsultationRegular price ₹ 800 Sale price ₹ 0 Save 100%
What to expect during the Online Foot & Ankle Consultation
- A one-on-one video consultation with an experienced foot specialist
- Detailed foot assessment during the session
- Opportunity to ask the podiatrist all your foot or ankle related concerns
- Get an in-depth foot diagnosis and explore treatment options
- Receive great footwear advice – a common reason of foot pain is using the wrong footwear
- Order clinical orthotics (custom insoles) online, if recommended by the podiatrist
Consult a top Foot & Ankle podiatrist online from the comfort of home. So, whether you are in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune - or any other Indian city – you can now access a world-class Podiatry Clinic online.
CuraFoot podiatrists have treated thousands of patients all-India with a variety of foot, ankle, and lower limb problems including diabetic ulcers, flat foot, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails, heel pain and sports injuries.
Consult a podiatrist if you have:
- A foot or ankle injury from running or walking (e.g. sprains, fractures, etc)
- Diabetic foot complications (e.g. ulcers, neuropathy)
- Conditions affecting the bones, joints, skin, nerves of the lower limb
We treat many different patient types - runners, diabetics, children, elderly patients, and those with biomechanical or gait problems.
Discover an online foot care service that no one else can match.