- COMPACT and DURABLE: Easy to use height increasing insoles that you wear quickly and comfortably all day long. The 4-layer CURAFOOT height increasing insoles offer height enhancement of 3.54 inches, improves user confidence while reducing pressure on the back and knees while walking or moving.
- BEST FIT: These free-size insoles are adjustable and trimmable for your shoe size. CURAFOOT anti-slip height increasing insoles slide easily into most shoes. These insoles provide support, stability and comfort during walking, running or exercising.
- MATERIAL: The CURAFOOT Height Increasing Insoles are made of breathable air bubbles insert that absorbs shocks and keeps you comfortable all day long. These insoles are light-weight, adjustable and keeps the moisture away from your feet.
- COMPLETE FOOT PROTECTION: Antimicrobial fabric Breathable inserts Air-bubble cushioned insole Minimizes foot pressure Anti-slip insole fabric Durable, high-quality material Soft and comfortable wear Ideal wear for men and women Increases height discreetly.
- Cut it to your size according to the lines indicated at the bottom of the insoles.
- Totally Invisible – wear them without anybody's notice.
How to Use
√ Cut it to your size according to the lines indicated at the bottom of the insoles.
√ After the adjustments have been made for the size, the insole will fit in snugly. You will have to get your hand in there to smooth it out, but it should fit perfectly.
Maintaining your insoles is simple and easy - there is no need for any fancy arrangements. Insoles can be easily washed with room temperature water and soap and then left to air dry, but washing machines and dryers are NOT recommended. If your insole becomes worn out, replace it immediately.
CuraFoot provides state-of-the-art foot diagnostics and footcare solutions, including the latest 3D foot scanning, custom insoles, artificial limb, foot pain relief products, comfort footwear, medical pedicure, corn callus removal, and much more.
Curafoot recommends its height lifting insoles to anyone looking to enhance their height. Even to the keenest of observers, they are barely noticeable and can be worn comfortably with any type of shoe. It can allow shorter people to amplify their personality and confidence in a natural manner.
While it is recommended that insoles should not be used during any vigorous physical exercise, and are perfectly alright for normal everyday use. In fact, putting the strictly cosmetic effects aside, height lifting insoles can have health benefits like improving posture and providing relief for tight hips. It can also provide relief for lower back pain for short people because of a shorter Achilles tendon than the average. The insoles can cause the spine to lengthen, release lumbar and spinal load, and provide pelvic support.