Every 30 seconds a foot is being amputated globally due to diabetes .Diabetics are at greater risk of developing foot problems due to poor circulation and loss of sensation. Nerve damage or neuropathy can compromise pressure or friction sensations in the feet and result in skin damage. Left untreated, this could lead to foot ulcers, infections or even amputation.
Wearing the right shoe fit with proper heel support is critical for reducing friction, avoiding pressure sores or excess stress. Custom-made diabetic insoles with metatarsal additions or off-loading can also reduce plantar pressure and foot ulceration.
CuraFoot Diabetic Insoles for sensitive feet
CuraFoot is a leader in manufacturing custom-fit diabetic insoles with clinical-grade design accuracy. Our range of affordable, durable insoles are not only recommended by doctors but can also be ordered online or at our partner retailers.
Benefits of CuraFoot Diabetic Insoles
- Custom designed insoles that offer “full contact” perfect fit
- Helps improve weight distribution over the entire foot surface
- Improves biomechanical gait & user comfort
- Decreases pain, adds protection, and eases foot movement
- Reduces excess friction or pressure sores on feet
- Extra shock-absorption & support
- Can be used in multiple pairs of shoes
- Made from soft-medium density EVA