CuraFootArch Support Slippers provide extra support to the natural arch of our feet. This reducesfoot pronation, improves posture,and helps easecommon foot and ankle pain like Plantar Fasciitis.
Wearingthe right shoes, slippers or sandals is critical for reducing stress on our entire body – especially on our feet and knees. CuraFoot’s clinically designed Arch Support Slippers provide superior support, comfort and fit, thereby achieving better body alignment.
Arch Support Slippers are good for those suffering from flat foot, arch pain, heel pain, runner’s knee, muscle fatigue, leg and foot fatigue, shin splints, tired achy feet, high arch foot, Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
- Arch support slippers help relieve lower body and foot pain.
- Helps provide betterbody alignment.
- Best for those with unstable forefoot, midfoot, and hind foot pronation during motion.
- Clinically tested with thousands of users.
Product Features :
- Moulded Arch Support Technology® provides support to all arch and prevents the plantar fascia from overstretching.
- Contoured Heel Cup : Protects the heel from any impact and reduces ground reaction forces.
- Full Length Cushioning:Provides cushioning from the impact of every step and reduces contact forces with coated arch support slippers.
- Arch support slippers also helps relieve and prevent lower body pains and proper feet shape.
Different colors, designs, sizes are available for both male and female range.